Effective date: January 16, 2021
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website. If you do not want your visits to our website to be monitored in this way you can find out more about removing cookies by clicking here.
(3) Your IP address (this is your computers individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(4) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) inc. The Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
(1) to process your order, to process any future orders., to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
(2) to carry out security checks (this may involve passing your details to our Identity Verification partner, currently maxmind.com, who will check details we give them against public and private databases - this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions); and
(3) to comply with legal requirements.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies within our group for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
We would also like to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. These would come from any of our chains. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone, SMS or such other means as we regard as appropriate, including new technology. If you wish to receive newsletters, please tick the "Yes" box when entering your personal details. You may unsubscribe at a later date, if you wish - see "Your rights" section below.
(1) You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to email@example.com. Please ensure you type "update" in the subject line of your email, or by using the online ticket system.
(2) You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. Type "No Marketing" in the subject line and then the following in the main text:
your full name
your postal address, including postcode
your email address
We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.
Alternatively, you can request this through our support ticket system.
(3) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, make sure you enclose a valid email address, so we can invoice you for the £10 to cover our administration costs:
Data Controller (Data Subject Request)
The Easyhost Media Group
57 Sycamore Street, Ashington
Northumberland NE63 0BE.
Any other websites which may be linked to by our website are subject to their own policy, which may differ from ours.
* we do reserve the right to make public any abusive messages made towards our staff..